Friday, May 15, 2015

DYK #2

That too much of choking from slamming into water body can cause horrible muscle aches around the neck. (Imagine water going up the nose plus down the throat.)

I sure found out the painful way. Tried cable wakeboarding on Wednesday. Since I completely forgot how wakeboarding is supposed to be. (my first and last experience dates 5yrs ago!) Plus previously I was driven by a boat hence the force was more manageable. Whereas this time in addition to being a clueless monkey, I was pulled by the cable. I didn't managed to complete a full circuit. ): but at least I progressed beyond the starting off! Hahaha after n times of crashing into water and relentless choking. Plus I have half my right foot bruised. Ouch much.
Haha. If not for the really high cost per session maybe it is more affordable than in SG since you don't have to book a boat and all. But still I can't afford to spend 30euros for one hr every WK. So I doubt I'll be going back for any second time. Though, it was really fun. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment