Wednesday, May 20, 2015

22.

This will need some getting used to again.
Last yr on this day I was incredibly sad because I didn't get any msg from my mum and my sis. (Nor my dad but him not remembering isn't unusual)
And frankly speaking last yr wasn't the first time i got sad because someone that meant a lot to me forgot. The first time I felt really sadden that I was forgotten was the year I turned 18. Last year not many people remembered. This year I thought my mum was going to forget again. But she didn't. As usual my aunt remembered and my sis remembered this time too. As well as friends that dates back long ago.
I guess this is what happens when most people relies on fb huh. Sometimes I admit if not for it I'll forget to wish the person. But its not because I don't remember the exact birthdate, just that I tend to write beyond HB so I need a little time and may have forgotten to do the wishing after waking up. Or, I haven't been keeping track of the dates.
Idk. Well I don't like the idea of my bday being made known on fb. And I make it a point to memorise the birthdays of friends I cherish provided I have access to the info too. So yup. I shouldn't take it so seriously right.
And I should just grown out of it. At least I know that there are still people that remembers. Hopefully I will be less bothered next year. Hahaha.
I did nothing this year besides making an effort to be on time for my Wednesday class (have been late for the longest time cause its the only morning class of the week). Because I decided that I can't warrant anymore excuses to being late now that I'm older. What's bad got to go.
That's all the rant for parting with the age 21 and my 22nd year.
Thankful for all the love in the past year. Thankful for all the growth. Thankful for being fed, the warmth and the good health.
As I enter my 23 year, I hope to be more mature, that means less giving of excuses and more getting on with the actions necessary. I hope to be more selfless, that means less getting petty with people and just doing more for my loved ones. I hope to be more hardworking, basically less procrastination (like saying no to distractions...) and more efforts placed in the important things and being prepared for the 'ever-changing's. To reduce my amount of complaints, to stop thinking with my mouth and start using my head, plus to be more considerate. Last but not forgetting to be a happier person. Haha.
Jiayou! (Don't forget your self promises!)

No comments:

Post a Comment