so. There are some things I just wish to be ranting now. Not particularly informative.
Thought had been keeping my feelings under control quite well. Then it just got really overwhelming again this 2 days. I try really hard to distract myself each time. Haha. But I'm just getting so annoyed with this ldr status. Lol. Aish. Being here able to learn French properly actually getting the stuff 90% the times plus getting to do an internship and learning. All these makes me really happy. But at the same time I have difficulty being just happy cause I don't know how to be from all the missing.
I still remember how when we were together in Paris, I was irritated with all the stuff that needed to be done and I was tired. But now. Haha I'm even more irritated without his company. Aish. Am I just too reliant already... Shall go do more French
No comments:
Post a Comment