I guess among the n times I've repeated how it started I've never mentioned this part before.
And i have to say it probably really deserves some credit. Hahahahaha. Nah i am just reminiscing it and trying to find excuse. Haha.
So after sch got started, the weather started dropping beyond my comfort zone and i was getting my monthly backaches. I was really craving some hot soup. But if you know, it is really not that easy to find something soupy and similar to the singaporean food taste in this country. Plus it was really too last minute to even be preparing something. And i really didnt feel like eating alone. So i asked the one person that I felt i had highest chance.
Frankly, I hadn't had an idea what to be eating in order to fulfill this craving. But as always he saves my day. Haha. So i got hot soup craving solved. Not the most nanyang, but in france, i can't ask for more.
Remind me why the months preceding winter and of course the winter months itself just give this really heavy feelings, especially if your living alone?
2nd time but no where easier. May be even harder. Yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment