Sunday, May 19, 2013

home all to myself. #2

This week I went for this 3-day course as requested by my dad. Mon-Wed.

Day 1: after the course I met up with J, YQ and WT for dinner. There were tons of silly moments but it was really fun! We were so bored after dinner that we killed time going to John little which was really small. A video shop and small sized Popular. Hahaha.

Day 2: my family members were all flying out that night. I went for meditation class. When I got home it was like 10 plus, 11.

Day 3: I finally got home early. And the course I finally over. Haha

[fyi i have no particular comments on the course because. i'm plain bad with such things. things = sitting down and listen about certain regulations/practices that are considerable boring?]

Thurs: Met up with S for lunch at old airport rd. And head to onsight after that. But she realised that she's ill, so I bouldered alone. Cause A had a last min patient to attend to. It wasn't so bad since I hadn't boulder for a really long time. Then I went to NTU to practice some calligraphy! :D started later than arranged, so I got home around 11 that night!

Fri: I had French then I went to look for J and we had ramen! Haha. Her stomach has lots of space man. Lol. I couldn't finish my own portion and she cleared them for me. We went to her place after that, watch extremely loud and incredibly close. Then we turned in for the night already. Movie marathon plan, extremely failed. Hahaha. We wanted to wake up earlier the next day, aka just 8hrs of sleep. In the end we got out of the bed like 10 hours later. HEHE.

Yesterday, I finally did my own laundry again after goodness know how long it has been. Hahaha. It took me a long time though. Then I head to oriental plaza and had meaty dinner with my 'mother's and 'brother's! :D my very very adorable niece was there too! Little kids are really the most genuine souls. If you have spent time with them before, they'll not forget... Though I managed to pay for the dinner, I got 4 ang pows. ><. Aish made me feel so bad. ): I'm really glad that I could have dinner with all of them again though. (((:

Today is SLACK DAY. Haha. Last 24 hrs before I have to acknowledge that I've been on this planet for 20 years. (I'm actually finding it pretty daunting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment