Sunday, September 23, 2012

Had a really good saturday! Cause I got to climb on and on. Plus I challenged myself on this route which was rather tricky considering I haven't been climbing much. And I managed to do it after many breaks. Haha. But it was a really fun route!

Just like what my level 1 instructor reminded me when we met on the 19th, "climbing isn't about the height". It really isn't, the height it just the bonus. What gets me excited about this sport is the challenge in each move. How to try improving on the coordination of the body such that the movements flow, your body can save its strength. Or how you should reposition yourself in order to reach for the next hand hold. How much tension to be using. When you should be leaping for the next piece, which leads me to suspect that I'm actually rather timid contrary to belief because I'm not very willing to throw on first tries. I will tend to measure first, upon seeing that my arm is too short to reach comfortably then I will do the throw. I just really like climbing! Haha. After reading through what I've just typed, I'm pretty sure I've type a post on climbing before. :P opps.

Anyway I miss cycling... But most people are getting busy. And I miss singing K. Wanted to ask Isa out before she left but didn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment