Friday, September 28, 2012

Had a good Wednesday! :) though it was rather negatively eventful as well. So I've finally gone back to ny to walk around. Managed to chat with Ms Teo for a bit. Mr Tan as well. *blood clot please unclot quickly!!!* saw quite a number of teachers that knows me! Not any of the science humans and CL though. Went back pretty late and they were going to have contact time so couldn't catch up more. Ahh. But ny is such a nice compound! :)) shall go back another time soon! :] sure a pity that I couldn't watch the musical!! :/

Then I had a SUPER DUPER CRAZILY expensive meal with Janice. Though the food WAS good. It's part of the lane behind rgps. But because my date for the meal only had $4 cash. And we both didn't realise that they don't accept nets. So I stayed in the shop for an additional hour while she went from the shop to coro to sixth ave just to withdraw money. What a silly thing to do right! Haha. Ah wells. Lesson sure learnt for her! Then after we parted I headed toward climb asia!

I lead climbed again after goodness knows how long it has been since the last time I lead climb. Did 3 routes. Seems little. But they got me drained. Haha. Still was glad cause haven't felt drained by sports in a long time! And I was pushing myself to finish the route to not take breaks while the route wasn't completed. So yup had a great time. Oh yeah although I lost track of time and got my mum mad afterwards.

Looking forward to my free weekend!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment