Time is passing too fast. But I need to learn how to make better use of them too!
Back from a hectic break. Hahaha. I went overseas with my parents. But I've walked an insane amount of distance each day! Cause my dad rather walks to take public transport than to the the taxi which is actually more worthwhile since the ride is for 3 and not just 1/2!!! Ah wells. Back already. But china's taxi is really cheap usually. Cause haha their starting amount, ¥10 covers quite a distance already! I sat on the china version of tuktuk twice! The first was seriously wild, though haha I didn't witness the action happening cause my back was facing the traffic. The second was just normal since the driver was more law-following. Hahaha. For the first, the driver just went with the shortest route possible, not giving a thought about driving against the traffic! Quite exciting actually. And they are very nice to sit at night cause there'll be cool wind with the slight fear of your baggage "flying" out. Hahah.
The 2 things I am thankful and definitely grateful from this trip is the time I've got to spend with them, and the chance to still be able to spend money not so carefully. Getting to create rare experiences together... Can't be more thankful. Hence, despite the walking and whatsoever that makes my mood bad, will keep reminding myself to be thankful for being able to spend such time with them. Thankful that I still need not bear as much responsibilities... Life ALWAYS has surprises catching you unguarded. So don't, DON'T take the good times for granted! :]
Am already hoping that I get have another getaway in 3 months time! :P
While this really-hard-to-come-by overseas trip isn't really my ideal trip. I'm still really thankful for the chance to refresh myself and come back with "new blood" to keep going at work.
Whatever the case! Am looking forward to my next trip! And fingers crossing that it'll be in 3 months time!!! :DDD till next post!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment