Had a unusually eventful weekend. Haha. Went to Johor on sat, trekked a mountain for like 3.73km had a great view up at the top, drank cooling mineral filled water that was flowing from slab of rock onto this piece of leaf where I intercepted. Felt really good. The water was surprisingly cooled! Then I snoozed a lot after that. Haha. Went around with my parents to check out the properties at jb. Some houses were so big and nice! :P though there is 99% chance that all that my parents were doing were for the sake of killing time only. Then I had a haircut too! It was only sg$6 but I had wash and dry and cut! What great deal right! Haha. Hopefully I can go back on the 14th to get my rebonding done. Hopefully... That way I can leave my hair untied for the whole week while I'm away from the country... Following the cut, I went back to the bread shop that I had worked at before! Had this toast that I really wanted to eat when I was still working there but couldn't since I was a worker not customer. But their mee siam no longer taste as nice as before! ): we had a really cheap dinner after checking out this pasar malam by the malays. Though the waiting time was 40mins because they cook table by table... And the most epic thing was that I realised my retainers weren't with me like 30mins after we had left the eatery! So we turned back and went through rubbish and found it. Got home at some ridiculous hour. Was utterly disgusted before washing my retainers. But thank goodness they were back to clean and dirt free after washing.
Then on Sunday, I visited 大哥's family! Saw maegan again! She's so cute! :) growing so fast... Made her cry cause she had to watch me eat apple when she really wanted some too! I know I'm a bad aunty. :P
Went to ikea with my parents that night. And that's about it! Had dinner there, but ikea's food is really not as good as before. ): their ice cream especially! )): ah wells. Yup.
No comments:
Post a Comment