This has been a good week. :)
Haven't posted for like a month. Haha haven't really have anything to say about. I have started working. My boss is superbly nice. Though she likes to torture me through words too. Haha she's kind of teaching me how to bake. :) I hope I won't lose my job cause she posted an advertisement on classifieds just today. I have eaten many kinds of cakes and they are mostly very nice. My boss doesn't like chocolate flavoured cakes so she only has 1 kind of chocolate cake. Haha.
Am facing a dilemma now actually. Cause London isn't the best environment to learn cake making... Japan is a good place. But I don't even know any basic jap... And to pick up a new language to the extent where by its functional is like impossible. Howie...
Anyway besides that. I had a great basketball session on tues with the seniors again! Although my specs got whacked by code name stone. And it's not staying on as well as it should anymore. Hahaha. Still had loads of fun. :) and I did some shooting haha.
Then today! Quek and yanquan came and visit me at the shop and we had dinner together with xiaoen and miss forever late Janice! Hahaha. And we know we can always trust Janice to entertain us and fill us with her single-digit IQ moments. xD
It was really nice spending time together again. Hopefully we can do this again soon! :))
I can't wait to do some climbing again. :) though life isn't exactly spent to the maximum now, but I'm enjoying it. Yup. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment