Sunday, May 20, 2012

My 20th year's first day.

Had a birthday cake during a wedding dinner tonight.

Definitely a first. (last too please haha)

Was totally reminded of the kind of birthdays I had when I was young.

It was really awkward though. Cause the cake was served by the waitress, so it was very attention catching. And many relatives even those that I'm not closed to wished me happy birthday. Awkward to the max! And I wasn't expecting a cake at all! So I was SERIOUSLY STUNNED. Was in a shock mode still when they asked me to cut cake and blow the candle. I was intending to just cut even though I obviously could see the candle still lit. Made my wish, with my aunt adding hers for me too, (be as blissful or was it find a husband like my uncle that is tonight's groom).

Life. Birthdays. (...)

My really sweet cousin went out during the dinner to get me the cake. Am really inspired to learn great baking and pastry skills to make a cake for my relatives during each of their birthday. The really good quality kind you know.

Other than the dinner that wowed the start of my 20th year, I had a really good day as well because I climbed today! :)) so nice~ was thinking that was good enough to be my birthday present this year. But kinship IS irreplaceable.

Thank you everyone of you that has been a part of my life. Thank you for all the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment