Monday, January 19, 2015

exasperated?

A flu is what I get after I gave myself 10hrs of sleep on sat. I had enough of dozing off before dinner then staying up later than intended for the few nights before sat. So on sat I went to bed super early. On Sunday, I slept for 8 hrs too. But what did I welcome today? A cold! Sheesh. And the worst it probably how I had oral today and my head was sluggish. AND I didn't not get to see my gp. And can only see him after a 4hr exam tomorrow. Fingers crossing that my brain will function well through the exam before collapsing as I exit from the venue. Oh wells please just let me pass tyvm. And my nose is just dripping and dripping and dripping. I may just give in to finally buying a box of tissues before the exam tomorrow. (I have been surviving on napkins from Macs or whenever I takeaway/eat out. But there are running low already). Lol and I just want to pontank on Wednesday man...

No comments:

Post a Comment