Saturday, June 7, 2014

Rush packed sleep deprived

So I have like 12 more hours left on the hot and humid island that has so many things dear to me.

It has been one trip with plenty of errands to cross out, fitting in meet ups, underachieving number of food eaten.

Well anyway yesterday night's wedding was the reason for my return. And now that I have woken up from some much needed sleep. It just hits me how many things from our (my cousins and I even the generation before us) lives feel so far away now. There is this imaginary line where we have crossed that and can't go back anymore feeling.

Well idk. Just going to get done with bag packing and in 12hours and 15mins I'll be out of the country before you even know I was back. Lol.

But sirong, to the cousin that could have had more happy moments then teary and frustrated moments thanks to my prescence in your growing up. I am really happy for you and I wish you and Sam only the very best yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment