Monday, October 14, 2013

Turning point perhaps... (Updated)

Maybe because its reaching 3 months soon. Idk. Or maybe i kind of know. Yet not sure how to deal with it. Like my only approach is for time to just move along and thereby pushing me along.

The stage of feeling comfortable in the new place, yet not wanting to let the old place be replaced i think.

I dont think its about the people, im not sure. Haha. Or maybe it is. Zomg. Idk la. I think i just want to have something to emo very badly about now. But i dont really have any of such cause im actually having quite happy times. Why am i like that. ><

>>>>>>(

Howieeee

Mystery solved.
I called mummy awhile ago. The 3rd or 4th time since i came 12wks ago. And found my reason to let lose. All it took was to hear her voice again. Funny how the heart-mind works huh. Maybe i should try to do it like bi-weekly. Hahaha. But yup. I think i can restore to normal mode le!

No comments:

Post a Comment