Saturday, July 6, 2013

I can finally strike that off!

Hahahahaha. 'That' refers to the bullet point on 'the list' that was talking about titans. :))

Like wow, after 2 yrs the whole batch managed to get together again and do something. Aka have a meal. LOL.

Anyway, still a worthy achievement. Hahaha.

While the bball part was quite bad since there was only 4 that turned up, I had a lot of fun. It was dumb and silly, filled with simple laughters. I like that. If only more could share it.

My apologies about the dinner. >< really. Even though the room made it feel very atas, but I think it was nice we had the place to ourselves right? Hehe. I'm really glad we made it tonight.
I've really thankful for having met you all. [:

FYI the photo(s) will be on the batch blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment