I should be asleep! But I need to comment on what a horrible owner I am of my belongings...
So last week I have parted with my student ezlink, aka my remaining concession for 2012!
Then I happily dropped my iPhone 3GS into the bin at work without realising. Leading it to sink into mashed up bananas.
Today. I made the decision to buy a new camera lens which I am liking A HUGE LOT. But to discover that my old lens is in a terrible shape. My D90 doesn't look as bad. But I think I should just send the 2 of them for servicing and see if they are really in poor condition. I doubt I will spend money to service the lens. Since I don't particularly like it that much too. (yikes!) but yup will spend the money if necessary for the body. Cause I will want to keep it for another 5-8 years at least.
Thankfully my very nice parents are getting me a new iPhone 5! Double the memory! :D
And I am really hoping to get a new MacBook cause I refuse to upload any photos using the old one!
To continue on my list of expensive desire, I would like to get another lens next year... But of course will study on what to get later on.
Some updates. (since I failed to deliver as promised)
No longer going to the london culinary sch, but one in france. Am keen on one of the sch in paris at the moment. Intending to head down in jan to check them out then make the decision!
Though it's like throwing myself into a huge crazy ball game since I know nothing of French! But Paris is seriously like the place to be going!
So I'm stopping work at cake shop around 13th jan tentatively. Then crashcoursefrench till whenever I fly. Hahaha.
Oh yeah, I bought shades not too long ago. (another splurge.) and I need to invest in a dry cabinet. Enough of the lousy dry box I have now. (yikes. But I'm serious!)
Ok can't think of anything more. I really ought to sleep. Yup till the next time I am over ridden with guilt or excitement!
Ps. Am finally going USS next mon! With cousins and sis! Shall take photos! If I have new comp by then will upload them! Teehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment