Monday, October 8, 2012

Miss having little/random/insignificant/day-to-day conversations with my friends! ):

Miss hearing silly stupid sarcastic lame "hurtful" replies. Having all the little stuff to laugh at. FRIENDS... (I sure am missing that part about school)

I really wanted to meet up with titans. But what to do? Need to work on sat. Weeps................ There is like MORE THAN HALF OF THE PEOPLE SAYING THEY CAN MAKE IT! Grrs. I will have to try real hard to not let my feelings get in the way of work on sat man! ))))))): SAD

Ah wells. Anyway I think my climbing has been improving since I have been making it a point to climb weekly! :)) thanks to knowing more climbing khakis!

Work is getting not as nice as before in the sense whereby I don't have negative feelings towards it. Though it feels really weird looking back at my past 5 months now. Because initially, I kept getting told off for the small mistakes. Forgetfulness. And I was working more hours than now. Plus having less time for myself. But I'm looking less forward to work now than before... Maybe cause I have more time for myself, I feel the want to just do more things that I want to do... Human's self contradictory or is this called Human behaviour's irony.

Meeting up with junie tomorrow at least! :) singing k too! Whee. :))

Oh yeah but it's past midnight so it's today. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment